Tickets for Mainstage productions can be purchased in advance, approximately 2 weeks before each show opens and during the run at:
- Wearabouts – 350 Alexander Street NE, Salmon Arm, 250-832-5100
Cash or cheque only. Tickets can also be purchased at the box office of the Theatre, during the run of each show – when box office opens one hour before show time
Christmas Show Tickets
Please Note: Our Christmas Show is not a Mainstage Production so tickets are not available in advance at Wearabouts – they are sold only at the door or by reservation – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-833-6100. The evening shows on Nov. 30 and Dec. 1 are a great idea for a small business Christmas party or group of friends to get together. Tickets are $15 each and include appetizers and a cash bar. The Family show on Sat. Dec. 8 is $5 per person and includes a Christmas treat.
Tickets at the Box Office
The Box Office at Shuswap Theatre will open 60 minutes prior to show time. Curtain is at 7:30 pm for Mainstage performances (1:30 pm for matinees)
Ticket Prices for Mainstage Productions
- Adults – $17.00
- Seniors – $15.00 (60 and over)
- Students – $7.00* (see note below)
- Children – $5.00 (12 and under)
- Preview – $9.00. Tickets available at the door only.
- Tuesday Night – 2 for 1 (or $9.00 each)- Tickets available at the door only.
We are unable at this time to accept payment by debit or credit card. We apologize for any inconvenience.