A great way to support your community theatre company is to become a member and keep your membership current. A healthy membership roll is essential to show community support to funding bodies. Yearly membership prices are:
- $10 for an Individual
- $7 for a Student
- $20 for a Couple
- $25 for a Family
- $100 for an Individual Life Membership (one time only)
- $25 Business or non-profit organization – the owner or Executive Director holds the membership in the name of the organization.
- online with your (or Paypal account)
- e-transfer (to email@example.com) – be sure to write “Membership” on the transfer.
- mail a cheque (payable to Shuswap Theatre, Box 2432, Salmon Arm, BC V1E 4R4)
All memberships expire on September 30th of each year (except a Life Membership which expires when you do). You will be reminded when your membership renewal is due and you can renew at that time from this page. First time memberships registered after March 31 will pay the full fee, but the term will be extended for up to a year and a half, expiring Sept. 30th of the next year.
Please note that all persons working on a production are expected to be members of Shuswap Theatre Society. If you have questions about membership, please email the Membership Secretary, Patrick Benson. To join or renew please complete the form below. If you prefer to print the form and submit by mail or another method click here.