Pay What You Can Thursdays
Posted on November 4, 2019 in General News
All regular performances of The Wizard of Oz are sold out. However, there are two performances for which tickets are only available at the door. The shows on Thursday, November 28 and December 5 are cash only ‘Pay What You Can’. Patrons simply put what they can afford into the glass jar as they come in.
For The Wizard of Oz:
- Outside doors open at 6:00, curtain at 7:00 pm.
- Upon admission to the building you deposit your contribution, are given a numbered ticket and informed when the doors to the house will be open.
- You are then free to leave, or relax and enjoy refreshments in the Green Room.
- A person standing in line can receive a maximum of two tickets.
- When the house is opened, those who arrived earliest will be admitted first if they are present.
You are advised to come very early to be assured a seat.