COVID Safety Measures
Posted on February 25, 2021 in General News, Member News
Provincial health regulations mean that we cannot offer any live performances at the present time. If, when allowed to reopen, regulations are similar to what they were previously, we will likely return to a similar protocol as described below:
- Special cleaning and sanitizing procedures will be in place. Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- The “Green Room” (the inner lobby area) is too small for proper distancing and will be closed to the public. There will be no concession or intermission.
- Physical distancing will be mandatory at all times. The lobby floor and the patio outside will be marked at two metre intervals to help with this.
- Masks will be mandatory at all times except when you are in your seat. A mask will be provided if you come without one and hand sanitizer will be available.
- Spacing: Every second row will be blocked off and there will be three empty seats between each group or “bubble”. All tickets for that group must be purchased in one transaction and the person booking must have contact information for each person in the group.
- Patrons with tickets in hand will enter by the left hand front door and proceed right into the house.
- Patrons buying or picking up tickets will enter by the right hand door and go to the box office now located at the concession booth. Once you have your tickets you will proceed directly into the house.
- Washroom occupancy will be limited and patrons are asked to use the washroom before the show to avoid unnecessary movement during the performance.
- Patrons will be required to stay in their seats except when entering or leaving.
- At the end the show please follow the directions of Front of House staff who will direct you to exit the theatre in an orderly manner through both the front and rear exit doors.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not come. Your tickets will be refunded.