Walk-About Theatre Protocols
Shuswap Theatre Walk-About
August 28 and 29, 2020 6.00 – 8.00
Covid-19 Safety Plan
Organizer for Shuswap Theatre – Julia Body
Our priority is to keep all of our audience members as well as our cast and volunteers safe while we enjoy outdoor live theatre. In compliance with B C Ministry of Health orders and guidelines:
- All box office and front of house volunteers will wear masks.
- Patrons are encouraged but not required to wear masks.
- People with any possible Covid-19 symptoms are asked to stay home. Money for tickets purchased will be refunded.
- Contact information will be obtained from patrons buying tickets on site in case of a need for contact tracing. There will be no anonymous ticket sales.
- Two metre distance markers will be placed wherever a queue is needed. Hand sanitizer will be available at several locations. Washrooms in lobby will be available, with limited numbers in each at any one time.
- When patrons arrive they will be assigned to one of five stages (marked by tent shelters).
- A total of 50 tickets will be sold per night.
- There will be approximately 10 people at any one stage.
- There will be a Front of House volunteer at each stage to ensure that groups stay two metres apart. Your cooperation will be very important.
- Each stage cohort will be required to maintain distance from other cohorts when moving to the next stage.
- Performers and patrons will be three metres apart.
- All surfaces will be sanitized ahead of the event.