Notice of AGM & Special Motion – Sept 24/13
Posted on September 22, 2013 in General News
WHEREAS the ongoing life of theatre and arts groups is growing more complex, andWHEREAS the complexity of Board work is increasing, andWHEREAS our Board members (directors) are expected to take on additional responsibilities apart from simply attending meetings,THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED THAT the Shuswap Theatre Society increase the maximum number of director positions (i.e. board members) from nine to ten, effective at the 2013 Annual General Meeting.
- President’s Welcome
- Minutes of previous AGM September 2012
- Annual report – Committees
- Treasurer’s report
- Special Motion re: number of directors (i.e. board members) (see below)
- Election of Board
- Special Speaker-presentation – Michelle Ambrose of Michelle Ambrose Consulting, ‘Shaping The Future of Your Theatre’ – member participation required.
- Update from the Building Committee
Refreshments and a snack will be served following the Annual General Meeting if you’d like to visit or discuss theatre happenings.