Changes to Our Seating Plan
Posted on August 28, 2018 in General News
- The rows have been renumbered A to K, instead of B to L. We removed the original Row A many years ago and it was confusing to have the first row labeled B. So we’ve fixed that.
- Row A is still made up of removable chairs so as to be wheelchair accessible. We remove two chairs for every wheelchair/scooter. For this reason we don’t sell Row A online but ask you to purchase at Intwined Fibre Arts (recommended) or at the door.
- The two seats closest to each aisle in Rows B and C are good for people with walkers if they can handle one or two steps. Use Row A for no steps.
- The back row, K, now has an extra two inches of leg room for our long legged patrons.
- All seats are now a uniform 22 inches wide (previously anywhere between 18 1/2 and 22).
- The staggering of rows is now uniform for better sight lines.
- Our overall capacity has been reduced from 154 to 149. (Quantity is down but quality is way up!)