COVID-19 Safety Measures
Physical Distancing Measures
- There will be a notice on the theatre website, social media and posted at the theatre, requesting patrons to not attend if experiencing any symptoms. If a patron has to cancel because of sickness, the price of tickets already purchased will be refunded.
- Two metre markers will be placed on the floor leading to the box office.
- The doors to the House will be opened at the same time as the outside doors to the Theatre, to prevent congregating in the lobby or Green Room. Patrons will be escorted directly to their seats.
- In the theatre, every second row will be blocked off. In the remaining six rows, an usher will ensure there are three empty seats between each group.
- At the end of the performance the front half of the theatre will exit, one row at a time, through the fire exit at the front of the theatre. Others will exit through the back doors.
- Numbers in each washroom at any one time will be limited.
- For the time being there will be no concession or intermission for inside events as there is not adequate space in the Green Room for the required physical distancing.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Procedures
- All high-contact surfaces in the lobby, theatre, and dressing room will be cleaned and disinfected as per Work Safety BC. cleaning/disinfecting guidelines before and after every performance.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at several locations.
Patrons and Front of House Volunteers
- All volunteers will wear masks. Patrons will be asked to wear masks until they are seated. Free masks will be available.
- Safety protocols will be posted at the theatre as well as on the website. All volunteers will be informed of the Safety Protocol.
- Sneeze guard will separate volunteers and patrons at the box office.
- Patrons will be encouraged to buy tickets ahead of time.
- Names and phone numbers of patrons will be recorded.