Auditions for Mending Fences
Posted on September 1, 2012 in General News
Our first Mainstage production of the new season is a poignant comedy by Canadian playwright, Norm Foster. This play will be directed by professional director, Danielle Dunn-Morris, who was very active with Shuswap Theatre until her move to Kamloops. Here are the audition details:
- Saturday, September 8 at 7:00 pm and Sunday, September 9 at 1:00 pm at the Theatre (attendance at only one required)
- Available roles are two males, a father aged forty to early fifties and a son in his twenties to early thirties; one female aged forty to fifty
- The story requires that all three actors play memory scenes at different ages making these roles a nice challenge for the actors.
- The story takes place in a Saskatchewan ranch house.
- Copies of the script may be obtained from producer, Cilla Budda, by calling her at 250-832-6805.
- The play runs from October 26th to November 3rd.
- Rehearsals will be Thursdays to Sundays with flexibility in these times if circumstances dictate.