Would You Like to be Part of the Team?
We would love to invite you to become involved with Shuswap Theatre. A successful theatre production involves a myriad of tasks performed by a large team of people. Is there some area of theatre that you have a hankering to try out? It could be on stage, backstage, technical or support.
Whether you are an old timer or a newcomer, please take five minutes to complete the questionnaire below. This will help us know the kinds of things you’d like to be involved in and whether you need help to learn the ropes. The resulting database will help us greatly as we put together a production team for each play. If you’re not sure what a job entails, click on “click here for job descriptions” for more information.
Benefits to You
- we’ll know how you’d like to be involved
- we won’t trust only to memory when compiling production teams
- if you’re interested but don’t feel ready we can help
- newcomers can get involved more easily
- completing the questionnaire does not obligate you to do anything
Benefits to the Company
- all the information is in one place
- we can more easily mentor people into new areas
- a higher degree of excellence in our productions
- easier to put together effective production teams
- a happy and productive company
So please take a few minutes now to indicate your areas of interest below:
- If you’re interested in an area, check the first box
- If you need some help to learn the ropes, check “Request Mentor”
- If you could mentor someone else, check “Consider Mentoring”
For more information contact Kim by email or at (250) 832-4094.
Please note that our newsletters and most other communication is by email. If you do not have email you will need to arrange with a friend or family member to pass on the regular news to you, or you can read it on this website.