Exchange and Refund Instructions
If you have tickets to After You, this page outlines the options you have for exchange or refund and the specific steps to take. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
Option 1: Exchange your tickets for a play of your choice at the OZone Festival
The OZone Plays run from May 20 to 26 (value $20). Click here to learn about this exciting festival.
- Keep your tickets until the OZone tickets are available for sale (probably early April).
- Present your tickets to our ticket agent, Intwined Fibre Arts, at 81 Hudson Ave NE across from the art gallery. Your tickets will be exchanged for OZone tickets even if their face value is less.
Option 2: Receive credit towards tickets or a subscription to our 2017-18 season
- Keep your tickets until our Season Subscriptions are available for sale (in early September).
- Present your After You tickets to our ticket agent, Intwined Fibre Arts,, at 81 Hudson Ave NE across from the art gallery.
- You will receive a credit for the value of your After You tickets toward your purchase.
Option 3: Receive a full refund of the ticket purchase price
Refunds must be processed using the same payment method you used to purchase them.
- If you paid cash, present your After You tickets to our ticket agent, Intwined Fibre Arts,, at 81 Hudson Ave NE across from the art gallery to receive your refund.
- If you paid with a credit card or a gift card, you may take your tickets to Intwined Fibre Arts as above or you may call Kim MacMillan, at (250) 832-4094 and he can process your refund over the phone.
We have never had to cancel a show before in our 40 year history and we sincerely regret the disappointment this may cause our patrons. We will be examining our play selection and casting practices so that we might avoid a recurrence. We are very grateful for the wonderful support that you, our patrons, have shown us over the years.